"The best preparation for being a happy and useful adult is to live fully as a child."
- THE PLOWDEN REPORT, Central Advisory Council For Education
Childhood at its best:
We believe that a healthy and happy childhood will pave the way for an extraordinary life.
The cornerstone of childhood is imaginative, uninterrupted play. This is how your child develops their sense of self and their understanding of how to relate to others. Whether being immersed in the imaginative world of a good story, collecting sticks for a winter fire, or skipping through the meadow with friends, we nuture the whole child.
This play-based curriculum instills resiliency, compassion, and creativity. With this gentle introduction to formal schooling, your child will be immersed in a childhood that will prepare them for a vibrant future.
Your child will enjoy:
- Learning stories, poems and songs by heart
- Helping prepare healthy snacks
- Practicing good manners with their classmates
- Learning to resolve conflict with compassion
- Exploring nature year-round
- Participating in cleaning and chores
- Plenty of time for creative free play
- Lavender foot rubs at nap-time
- Creating art projects with natural materials
- A schedule designed to create a gentle transition from home to school
For ages 2 years, 9 months to 4 years and day-time potty trained. Classes are filled on a first come/first serve basis.
3 Day Wonder Garden (M, T, W) 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
5 Day Wonder Garden (M, T, W, F) 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m & (Thursdays) 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
5 Half Day Wonder Garden (M, T, W, Th, F) 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Before & After Care Available