Extra Curricular Activities
Extracurricular activates are coordinated and delivered through volunteer and parent support and typically involve an extra fee.
- An after school sports program open to students enrolled in grades 5-8. Additional criteria for participation include meeting scholastic and personal conduct standards. The offerings each year may vary depending on the interest of students and availability of volunteer coaches. The basketball and track programs have been Prairie Hill’s most active sports programs in recent years, with record-breaking track scores.
- Basketball - Boys and girls teams
- Volleyball - Girls team
- Track and field - Co-ed
- Ski club Co-ed for grades 4-8 with parent provided transportation to the ski hill
- Violin, viola and piano individual lessons
- Ballet – for girls in grades 1-4
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for all ages